Tuesday, April 10, 2012

1st Birthday

Noah was loved, loved, loved on his birthday. I tried to take a variety of pictures, but I definitely did not get every guest, plus I don't have pictures that others took yet, but nonetheless, here are some fun shots of Noah on his birthday.


Melissa and Cambrie


Auntie Shell and I


Waylon (he turned one 3 days later :)




Prime example of Noah needing to be in my arms...he's IN my arms, but has the worry that soon he won't, so he's grasping tight ;)













Fun with the girls


Miss Cambrie



See his 1 shirt!!





Stella


Jenna and Stella
Do you notice a theme amongst Noah's friends? They are all GIRLS!!! He will be quite the ladies man...scratch that...a gentleman!!!


Noah loves Nonni and Grandpa's pinwheels. I think we will have to get some for our yard too!

Some pre-party snuggles with Auntie Chris

Cake and Present pictures coming next...

No comments: