Monday, April 16, 2012

Randoms...

Here are a few random pictures from our phones :) This first one is from Justin's phone, which is why it didn't make it on the cake blog post, but I just had to share, so you too could laugh at me, with me...


We were desperately trying to get him to eat his cake...

Noah's 1 year well check at Kaiser. He was a champ and has a clean bill of health :) Same as usual, he's super low in the %, but he's growing at a steady pace...all 21 lbs of him!


Yes, I did this to him!! I want to start getting him used to wearing a hat so he will be good to go by summer. Some days are better than others ;) This hat looked cute in the store, but on him...I'm not so sure-sorry buddy!


Tea anyone?


Look what we have? Chicks!! More on them in a separate post.


Water table-this was a 1st birthday present and Noah loves it! He is soaked by the end of it.


Exploring outside.
The kid would live outside if we let him.

Adios for now :)

No comments: