Monday, April 16, 2012

Presents

Don't be fooled by this picture.
He looks as if he's all into the present opening experience, yeah, NOT! My sweet little man is not so much the type to sit still and open presents, not even with crinkly tissue and curled ribbon. I knew this is what present opening would be like, so it wasn't a big shock when the time came, but I still gave it my best effort to have him helping or at least nearby. See...look at my face. I'm trying to be really excited in hopes that it will make him want to stay with me-Haha!





This is what present opening really looked like!

Jenna and Ali helped me open presents. What was Noah doing you ask? He was having plenty of fun doing this:






He did have fun!
Here are all his presents gathered together. Look at that awesome chair!


We are so thankful to all our friends and family for making his birthday a fun and meaningful day! Whether you were there with us or thinking of us from afar, we love you and thank you for your love and support this first year! A big thank you to Nonni and Grandpa for having the party at their house. Another big thank you to Auntie Jaime for taking most of these pictures! He's 1 folks, watch out! Ha!

No comments: