Saturday, April 14, 2012

Oh the cake (sigh)

Noah's cake went a little like this:



Wow, all this singing is fun! Keep it up folks :)


Still loving the singing!

Oh, what is that you have over there? Might I want some?


This is STILL fun cause your singing! We sing extra long in our family due to a camp song I learned way back when I was a wee one :)


What do we have here? Mmmmm, like?


I'm not so sure what you people are wanting me to do? I don't see veggies and fruit...


Yeah, me not so much like the cake!


No really people, no matter how many times you try, I'm still NOT going to want the cake.


And that's how cake went on Noah's first birthday! He loved the singing, loved the candle so much that in the moment I wasn't looking he went for it, everyone gasped/screamed, and the pictures tell the rest of the story. Bad Mom, I know...he didn't get hurt though. Promise. Noah is such a fruit and vegetable man it kills me (actually it makes me happy, it's just so foreign to me :)

Off to go play outside on this Beautiful day, but I will blog about presents soon (the final birthday post). Have a great week!

No comments: