Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Never Say Never

I know I have told more than one person this..."I can't ever imagine Noah doing that." "That" refers to Noah falling asleep in a random spot, like a bouncy seat, high chair, etc. Well I stand corrected.  Now, in my defense, he was very over tired and hadn't taken a nap. Just sayin'.

So the other day Noah decided that he didn't need any afternoon nap. He was content in his crib for 45 minutes and then I gave up. We headed outside to play and Noah wanted to go in our new swing.  Justin, his parents, and I were sitting around talking and pushing him when we noticed his eyes getting really droopy and his body was very still.  We lowered our voices and before I knew it he was asleep. He took a 15 minute power nap before the BBQ noises woke him up. He was very confused when he woke up-it was kinda funny :)

Point of the story: Never say never! 


No comments: