Saturday, May 26, 2012

Parade BBQ

Noah went to his 2nd annual Parade BBQ at my parents house. Healdsburg has this adorable (for the most part ;) FFA/4H parade every year and my parents live on the parade route. Every year they have a huge party and everyone hangs out, eats, drinks, and watches the parade. It's a ton of fun and Noah loved every bit of it! I only took one picture and one video because he kept me pretty busy all night (Daddy was working). Below he is having fun with his friend Payton. Lately he has been into tickling people's feet, so I decided to get a picture of that instead of two adorable babies smiling perfectly at the camera...impossible people...especially this day. Doesn't Payton look adorable in her barrette? 




Noah had so much fun watching the parade curbside. I thought the noises might bother him because they are LOUD at times, but they didn't even phase him. This kid of mine is strange I tell ya...a little bubble machine humming noise makes him freak out and NEED to get out of the bathtub, like yesterday, but loud parade noises are no problem. Sigh...I've given up trying to figure out children :) Anyhoo, once a group of dogs came close he wanted to walk and join in the parade with them. It was adorable! I caught part of it on video. 




Unlike a sweet couple sitting near us curbside, believe me when I say...Noah doesn't usually get to walk around in the street. It was a parade people. VERY slow cars and people passing. I promise.
Adios for now!

No comments: