Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Silly Goose

Lately Noah has found it very funny to be silly. I love it! It's so fun laughing with him. He crinkles his nose when he is finding himself funny :) I call him Silly Goose.  My aunt calls me Goose, so I think that's where I get the term silly goose. When children are being silly, I call them Silly Goose.  Here Noah is being silly. There are many other times/situations, but most of them involve me, aka, no camera. 



He has found his own toy...the inside of one of his toy boxes. He pushes it, knocks it over, plays in it...silly goose.




He loves wresting with his bean bag (sitting, not so much). The other day he drug it over himself and layer there giggling about it...silly goose.


Then...

Up he popped. Peek-a-boo! He thought he was SO funny...silly goose 

No comments: