Saturday, June 2, 2012

Our New "Getting Ready"

Some days I would rather be productive at Noah's first nap (9:00), which means no showering. And let's be honest, I am NOT getting up before him to shower since he is an early bird. So, where does that leave us? Getting ready together. It's actually a lot more enjoyable than it sounds ;) Noah loves all things water, so it should be no surprise that he likes to shower with me. He is totally content playing around in the shower and watching the water fall into his hands. Then after the shower he loves sitting on the counter and going through all of our bathroom items while I get myself ready. I promise, all the bathroom items are safe and I know the counter isn't the best idea in the world, but I'm standing right in front of him. He loves it! I even have enough time for makeup folks :) It's not the night on the town type of makeup, but it gets me through the day. Here are some pictures of our getting ready session.







Little cheeser...
I think I mentioned it in a previous post, but in case I didn't, Noah's smiles these days can be sooo cheesy.  It's adorable and oh so funny. 

I will miss the days of two naps here pretty soon :)

No comments: