Thursday, June 14, 2012

Spontaneous

Sorry folks, but this post will be without pictures as I don't have much time and I need to unpack from our spontaneous Road Trip to visit the Ives. I will however give you two links of recent pictures posted by my dear friend Melissa that have pictures of Noah. Will that do? Good.

Just the other day we decided to take our first road trip together as a family! It was up to Cottonwood to visit our great friends (the Ives). Jaime's parents live up in Cottonwood and offered for us to stay with them and have some fun on the lake. I will post more about this once I have the pictures. It was a very last minute trip and I was SO excited to be spontaneous. Sounds funny I know. There's just something about those last minute plans that make me love them even more. Don't get me wrong...if I had a sweet vacation on the calendar, I would love that too (which I don't by the way...)!! I want to be more spontaneous because it was that much fun.  It's not easy being l with a little one, but totally worth it. The car rides weren't lovely, but very manageable. I hope to take a few small trips this summer and the more spontaneous, the better! Okay, so as I mentioned, you can find pictures of Noah if you click on the following links. You can find a fun library story time post here and some of the fabulous photography of our family here.

No comments: