Monday, October 15, 2012

Fun Videos

Here are a few fun videos of Noah and what we have been up to lately!  



It was a very fun day on Saturday when I heard Noah say the word "please" for the first time. Justin and I are always speaking with manners for him ("Thank you mamma" etc.). We haven't been pushy with the words, but rather, just use them a lot so that he hears them, and it's finally paying off :) Since Saturday we have been praising him and having a lot of fun with the word. We want him to think it is fun to use! It seems to be working well. He doesn't say it naturally yet, but when prompted he says it right away. 



We do a lot of counting with random things throughout the day and its been fun to see the progression of how his mind works. First, all he would say was "1" over and over again. Now, for the most part, it's "2" (it's as if "1" doesn't even exist anymore). I was surprised the other day when he kept counting after me. I caught it on video today. He jumps from 6 to 9 usually, then I say "10" and he says "Yay!"


Noah knows his own name and I just adore hearing him say it. The voice, the tone, the smile he gets...I could just eat him up...I'm not biased or anything...ha!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love the counting video! Precious! You're such a good mama :)