Monday, October 29, 2012

Who Knew?

On our way to meet Jenna at Howarth Park the other day I stopped by Walgreens in hopes to find some summer toys on sale. I realized we were going to a park that has sand and I had no sand toys in my bag of tricks...as Noah would say, "Uh oh, or Oh no." I didn't find any sand toys, but I found something that has proven it's well worth the $9.99 I paid. I found wagons that they could fill with sand and then I needed something like a shovel...no shovel in sight...so a Halloween cup it was! This wagon is still a favorite and we've had it now for about 2 weeks. He uses it all around the backyard for dirt, rocks, etc. A little birdie told me Jenna still loves hers as well! You just never know what's going to click and be the favorite toy of the week...or year...

 Remember the magna doodle from our airplane ride (see this post)...he still loves it!






No comments: