Saturday, October 27, 2012

More Videos

Sorry to just throw up more videos on the blog, but I wanted to share them with you. Noah is obsessed with Baby Wes in the sweetest way. Anytime he sees something that reminds him of a baby he says, "Bebe Wes." When Wesley visited the other day all Noah wanted to do was snuggle him. He was very gentle compared to how he is with other things ;) but it still made me nervous. It was so sweet to see him love on Wes and I look forward to the day when Wes and Noah (the only boys amongst my group of friends...seriously) can play together. 



These next two videos are of Noah playing with his favorite puzzle. It is so neat to see how his mind works. We do this puzzle often, sometimes just by saying the colors and other times just by saying the shape name. In this video I was saying both.




No comments: