Thursday, October 18, 2012

Gran Fondo

This year Justin's sister and her husband Jeremy, along with many of their close friends, came out to join in Levi's Gran Fondo. It's a crazy ride through Sonoma County that you couldn't pay me money to do ;) They are champs! They had so much fun together, and we enjoyed hanging out with them. It was so fun to have Nichole and Jeremy in our neck of the woods and we soaked up every moment of our time together. My mom watched Noah a lot that weekend (THANK YOU Nonni!!) so we could have some adult fun. We wine tasted, laid by the pool, and enjoyed two lengthy dinners (all things we don't get to do these days). I hope it becomes a yearly tradition. 



A little pre-ride the day before :)



Buds :)



The gang that rode together



Here they are coming in across the finish line :) Do you hear the people saying, "Careful for the bump...?" Oh man, they were serious. In the three minutes I was at the finish line waiting for Justin, I saw 2 bikers biff it over a speed bump.  They were so excited that I don't think they were paying close attention. Thankfully everyone in our group made it safely. 

No comments: