Thursday, July 19, 2012

6 months and 15 months

At around 6 months Justin began doing a specific song with Noah. 
It has motions, it makes Noah smile, and well, it's a little on the girlie side...it's I'm a Little Teapot. 

Pause for embarrassment and laughter :)

I know, right?!?! How did that song ever start. Ya know, I'm not sure either of us know. I think it was the first one Justin thought of with motions. It's become a fun tradition. When Justin stands on the edge of the bed facing our dresser mirror, Noah knows just what's going on. He gets really into. I caught it on video when he was 6 months (I might have it earlier but can't find it right now), and just the other day at 15 months. It's these memories and small traditions that I hold dear to my heart. 





I love love love my boys! Yes honey, I said BOYS :) :) Heehee!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Oh my gosh... dying over here!
I can't tell who's funnier doing the teapot song... Noah or J!... I think J wins it for sure!!!! HAHA!