Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sweet Moments

I'm considering seeing how many times I could use the title 'sweet moments' for our summer activities...not really, but it's becoming quite to summer theme. Tonight we went up to Healdsburg for their Tuesday in the Plaza and as always Noah was lovin' life listening to the music and hanging out with all the fun people (the faves of course are Nonni and Grandpa). I took a video right before we were going to leave...I had just changed Noah into his pj's and handed him to my (dancing) parents for a goodbye. And a sweet goodbye it was. I could watch these two dance with Noah for the rest of my life and think it is just as sweet each time. Sweet summer and sweet memories and what we're about these days :)




Noah made lots of friends and loved grazing on the food all.night.long! Man that kid can eat...and I have no clue where he puts it. The poor thing is still in 12 month jeans in this picture.



He was wiped (it doesn't help that he was up before any regular, normal human should be this morning) and fell asleep on the way home.




No comments: