Monday, July 23, 2012

From Newborn to Toddler

How did we go from this...


to this...


Oh my goodness, where does the time go?

Melissa stopped by the other day before heading to lunch in Rincon Valley and it was fun to see her and Miss C. When I was looking at the photos she snapped of the kiddos I couldn't help but think, "where has the time gone?" It took me back to a moment at her house when she was helping me with something photo related (shocking, I know...) and the children just layed on the floor, especially Noah as he is 3 months younger. I searched our blog posts from 2011 and found the above picture. In 20 years it will be so neat to tell Noah and Cambrie that they have known each other since birth.
 I have other friends where this is true and it's something I treasure!

Love you Miss Melissa and Miss C! Cambrie even says Noah's name! Of course in true toddler style she says it more when we are not around (but I did hear it once and it's adorable). It sounds like "No-no". Play dates are one of the only way my friends and I can keep up with each others lives and catch up. We may not always finish our conversations, but it's just the best feeling to see each other.  

No comments: