Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Noah loves his music


Noah was a big fan of music on the plaza tonight in Healdsburg. He sat on my lap for a lot of the time and just listened and watched. His mommy is happy that he loves music so much! He also had fun walking around, dancing with Nonni, laughing with Grandpa, and flirting with two of my mom's employees (they just adore him).


I love my husband for so many reasons, but one of the things that attracted me to him from the very beginning was his love for, and willingness to dance. We love to do a casual country swing together, but these days there just aren't opportunities.  Tonight we went to Healdsburg for their Tuesday's in the Plaza and the band had a folk-like feel to them and every few songs felt very country-I love me some country :) My mom also loves to dance with Justin and it was fun watching them dance together. Later I got my turn!!!! It's been years since we danced and it was so much fun. I love my man and his dancing skills. 



The Bella girls with Noah


No comments: