Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sweet Moments

It all started with this fun and sweet invitation for a Morelli/Cambra Birthday Bash. Just look at those sweet faces of a Papa and his daughter. This picture is a million times sweeter knowing that Melissa is, and always will be...a daddy's girl.



The sweet moments of the evening just kept coming. This sly sequence says it all! You see, Melissa and Damon didn't know that anyone was watching them dance a sweet slow dance off in the distance, and if they had, I wouldn't have caught these adorable photos. They are nothing spectacular as far as quality goes, but all I had near me was my iPhone. The moment she caught me snapping away they stopped. I may get in trouble for posting this little collage, but I just can't help myself. So. Very. Sweet.



More sweet moments were found when Mommy snapped a picture of Noah and Daddy listening to the live music. The music was great, and such a fun touch. Noah loves himself some live music and he sat and watched with Justin for quite some time as the band got going.






Not as sweet as it is funny, but Noah was very much content walking around with the plastic spoon and fork playing with the hay bales.



Here is another sweet moment between Noah and Justin. They had been playing on the grass for a long time. Noah was having fun falling down on purpose. In this video the background conversation is priceless mommy talk. 



Although I don't have many pictures of this event, gee, I wonder why (walking toddler maybe??), there were sweet moments at every turn we made as Noah and I walked the Morelli property forwards and backwards and then again...and again...

Sweet moments between Melissa and her dad as we sang Happy Birthday
Sweet moments between Damon and his sweet little Cambrie as they played together on the grass
Sweet moments as Cambrie missed her Papa (grandpa) when he vanished out of sight
Sweet moments as my hubby and I danced (with Noah too)
Sweet moments as children from all over Sonoma County played together in celebration of a beautiful daughter and her Dad. 

1 comment:

Melissa Morelli said...

Awwww....thanks Morgs! I appreciate your kind words and photos :) It certainly was a fun night! xoxo