Friday, August 31, 2012

Cherish the moment

Although I'm looking forward to the next season and all the fun traditions it will bring (I already see crunchy leaves...ahhh) , right now I want to soak up every last opportunity to do this...


Play outside in the water with my favorite little man, roam the garden and pick our crops, feed the chickens, eat lunch outside, etc. 



As you know he loves all things water, and the hose, sprinkler, pool, and water table are no exception :)



He looks like such a big boy eating his snack. He likes to sit in adult style chairs when he eats his snacks-he thinks it's super special. Thankfully he still likes his highchair too!





When summers over and the weather turns I'll miss that strawberry face (enlarge photo for full effect) that he gets from the endless amounts of strawberries this boy would pick (if I let him that is...ha!)



Another favorite to pick-the "matoes," (tomatoes) 
but of course he would much rather feed those to the chickens :/



Say it with me: "get Daddy wet, get Daddy wet!!"


Splish Splash, summer sure is a blast! 

I know, laugh all you want...I'm cheesy sometimes, okay, most times :)

No comments: