Thursday, August 30, 2012

iPhone collages

Here are some recent photos taken from our phones:


Noah began playing with cups he found in the pantry and as I was trying to get a few things done I just let him go at it! Then Jenna came over for a sleepover and joined in the fun. Before I knew it they were throwing them all over the dining room and having a BLAST! I couldn't bare to stop it because they thought it was just the best thing ever :)




Having fun with Nonni on a morning walk!




His love for reading grows more each day (which makes this teacher and mamma very happy :)



Friends at the Fair! 




Look what we have!?!? Our first egg-way to go ladies!
Soaking up what's left of summer-hose fun outside
At Stella's art party with his smock :)
Watching airplanes at the Air Show
Being silly (as usual)


Thanks for humoring me while I play with collages. It's a small obsession..nothing as big as Pinterest of course ;)



No comments: