Sunday, August 5, 2012

Out of Character

I don't usually post things like this, but as I was reading a blog this morning I came across this neat organization and I wanted to share it with you. 

There is an organization called Sevenly that partners with a different nonprofit organization every week to make a difference, raise awareness, and of course, money! They create unique and one of a kind t-shirts and products that they sell exclusively on their site. Each time you purchase something they give that weeks nonprofit organization $7. That seems so cool to me!

Some of the charities they have partnered with are 1Love,  a charity that helps place abandoned babies and toddlers in a nursery where they will receive love, protection, and the essentials they need to survive. They have also partnered with charities that bring awareness and support to woman's breast cancer, autism, depression, international thirst relief, helping hungry families and so much more.

Not that I need one more website to check out on a weekly basis (you know, with all my free time), but I think this one is definitely worth it, don't you? 

Check them out!




You need some pictures you say??
 Here's what we have been up to in beautiful Montana! We leave for home today and I look forward to getting back into a routine. Visiting with family and vacationing in the quiet countryside is always a joy, as is the return to my own bed :)

Shooting the archery course (made by Justin's dad)
Mamma shooting a target (I wasn't too bad)
Hiking scenery

Pictures of our trip coming soon!




No comments: