Thursday, August 9, 2012

Hey there Eyebrows

We BBQ'd at my parents house last night and Noah had fun entertaining us at the dinner table. My mom was making funny faces with Noah and making him belly laugh.  After just listening and enjoying the noise I looked over and noticed that he was actually trying to mimic what she was doing. This "mimicking" turned out to be quite a funny face. In the video below you can see it if you focus in on his face/eyebrows. For some reason the video doesn't show how hard he was trying to imitate her, which was the really funny part. This went on for a long time and we were all crying by the end of it! Memories like this just make me smile inside and out.


Not only did Noah entertain us, but my mom impressed us with her fruit salad addition to the dinner. It was so fun eating the fruit this way and I feel like it made it extra juicy.



Did I just say extra juicy? Oh well, moving on...


No comments: