Monday, August 20, 2012

The Lake (Red Lodge Part 4)

While Noah and Pheobe stayed home with Opa we went out on the lake for the day. I LOVE being out on the lake and hope to have a boat one day...I'm slowly convincing Justin! Nichole and Jeremy were so kind to tow their boat all the way out to Red Lodge for our day of fun!

 It was a full day of relaxing in the sun and hanging out with family. The setting was beautiful! I felt like I was at the bottom of the Grand Canyon floating on water. Nichole, Jeremy and I wake boarded, and Justin and his mom gave it a good effort. Justin has never done any water sports, so it was hard for him to get a feel how you get up. I was shocked that I got up on my first try, as it's been a long time since I was last on a wake board. We gave him plenty of a hard time the day of, so I won't embarrass him here :) 

Kasten loves the boat and he just chilled with us all day. He also had fun in the water swimming and tubing. He likes to tube in "neutral" as he's a little fearful of the fast moving boat towing him-can't blame the little guy. I bet the boat feels so far away. 

Here's our day of fun in pictures!



Nichole was our photographer for most of the day :)


For those of you who have tried to get Justin to smile for a photo will get a kick out of this picture. He thinks he's so funny doing goofy poses when all we want is a good picture-gheesh man!



Mother-Daughter



Cheers to a fun, relaxing day!



Our view


Oh to relax in the sun with nothing else to worry about-not even a phone. Bliss.



Our nephew and I chatting together. He's going into 1st grade so I could totally relate to him :)
I miss that age even though 3rd grade has its perks.



Having some fun!



Look at that cutie pie being our responsible flag boy



Angie and I :)


The men boys


Another view


Haha!


Look at that sky!


Oma and her first grandchild.

Now, these next pictures are grown adults having some good old fashioned corny fun! We jumped of the deck for the camera and gave some extra dramatics just for kicks!















Sunbathing :)


Does it get much better! I mean really. 

Can you believe there's more?!?!  I'll post more soon :)

No comments: