Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Grimm Photos (Red Lodge Part 6)

The night before we said our goodbye's we took a nice evening drive out to the country church where Jeremy and Nichole said "I do." I had only known Justin a few months when I accompanied him to his sisters wedding. We had fun taking pictures of the beautiful Grimm family.





Little Miss Phoebe



One special dad with his kiddos






I love this picture-both the kids have flare! 






"Mom, do I really need to do this with my little sister?"



I was dying by this point...
I told the kids to stand in front of their parents and look at me, while Mom and Dad kissed in the background.  Apparently what they heard was...wrestle on the ground...so funny! I just kept shooting.









Handsome little fellow



Two peas in a pod (most days)





Years ago on a quiet hill, in a quaint little town, two fly fishing nuts said their "I do's" in front of family and friends, and on this day, they brought their family of four back to the scene of the crime to capture some unforgettable memories and everlasting pictures.






1 comment:

Melissa Morelli said...

Fabulous photos Morgs, what great memories you captured!